Irish Circles

Irish Circles
Last years block of the month

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fussy Cutting

Hi everyone,
Here is a completed Marriage Quilt by Karen from the Quiltsmith Saturday class.
Just beautiful!
As the class on  Saturday at Quiltsmith is full another Saturday is being organised, If you would like to come along just ring the shop for details.

The Port Macquarie workshop has changed dates to the 19th -20th of July
as the12th-13th is the Sydney Quilt Show.

Now let's look at all the lovely fussy cutting being done for Birds and Blooms.
Perfect fabric Lindy.




Love the magic mirrors.
 













Well that's all for now I am teaching the next few days at the beautiful shop Cottage Quiltworks on the Northern beaches. So many lovely fabrics I think I might have another walk around the shop  
I will leave you with the following, perhaps I should check my hair is in order!
Karen xx



6 comments:

  1. Wow, so much amazing fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see all those different blocks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Blog Karen, gorgeous fabrics. Joy. EQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had to make sure the dishes were done before sewing I would never get any done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This takes hexes to another level they are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete