Irish Circles

Irish Circles
Last years block of the month

Monday, February 3, 2014

Back to classes.

IIt seems such a long time since our last classes.
First two days were with the Glenbrook ladies, Sue had finished her V&A quilt.

Anne only needed to sew the border on her Miss Porter and John.

And Jen had reconnected with her 1800's Folk Art quilt.

Remember our Karens Hexagon quilt? 
Well Kerrie finally got the inspiration to machine quilt her finished top, she did a fantastic job!

Rhonda had a beautiful new range to tempt us, perfect for May Baskets.

I did make a mistake for Summer School next year, it is still five days 14th-18th of January, thanks Annette I wouldn't have noticed until someone booked in for class on the 19th.

I have also booked the dates for the Port Maquarie workshop it will be a two day class 12th-13th of July at Stitched 'n' Framed a new shop owned by Jenny Gibbs.
I am looking forward to catching up with all the girls in Port.

Tomorrow I am off to Sydney for three days, one with Melinda at Quiltsmith and two days with Lorraine at Patchwork Plus.
I am sure both shops will have lovely fabrics and plenty of show and tell.
Bye for now,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. They all beautifull..but hexagons steels my hart...;0)
    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete