Irish Circles

Irish Circles
Last years block of the month

Monday, July 16, 2012

Catch up


Block four "The Marriage Quilt"



I know its been a while since my last blog but since I arrived home from America I have had three of my children's birthdays a road trip to the country for two weeks, which was fantastic and lots of sewing to prepare for Summer School and class.
Thank you to all the girls who worried about me I am well perhaps a little frazzled but now I am feeling like I just might catch up!
I have had a few emails asking for my patterns at the moment I don't have any for sale  correspondence school will start again next year in February.
I have been looking to hire a graphic designer to perhaps make my patterns easier to print and more cost efficient just haven't found the right person yet. I know it is something I can no longer do on my own so that is a step forward as being a Taurus I think I can do everything myself.
I will be posting again soon I just thought I would quickly catch up today and get back to block five of the Marriage Quilt and add the next borders to Plain and Fancy so I can get the next correspondence posted.
Hope you are all well and stitching away,
Karen x




1 comment:

  1. I hope you do offer your patterns. There are some I would like to buy.

    ReplyDelete