Irish Circles

Irish Circles
Last years block of the month

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Folk Art Photo's

As promised some photo's of work in progress, so much fun and so many ways to use fabrics.

My centre.


Hilda is hiding behind her gorgeous quilt. 

Karen and Helen in class pondering the next step.

The following photo's are from the Wednesday class at Quiltsmith.

Lyn's  first border.

Lenore has her centre together and started on her basket border.


Kate is enjoying stitching hexagons and stars. Plastic containers are perfect for all the bits and bobs.

Karen has her border prepared.


Closer look.

Lindy's star looks like a star fish.

Lindy's first border.



I am really loving this year so much show and tell  in every class!
I saw the new range by Moda Pom Pom Paris, just love it not sure what to do with it yet but had to get some anyway. I know I said at the begging of the year I had enough fabric ready to make about seven quilts including the backs, BUT what if I miss out and you all have pom pom and not me--Disaster that's what.
Hopefully husbands Don't read quilters blogs!
Hope you are all having a peaceful happy Sunday,
Karen



3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, They all look great, thanks for putting them up. LOVE Hilda's quilt so far.

    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, The photo's are amazing, the quilts will be wonderful - Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    Liz from Quilterie has told me to leave a comment on your blog about the possibility of buying your "Buttercup" pattern. Please let me know if we can work something out.
    thank you kathyroloff@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete